I think my favorite thing to do during this quarantine is to bake. It has just been so nice and distracting and also very yummy! Today I am sharing my gluten-free recipe for M&M chocolate chip cookies! These are SO good and they never last more than 2 days in my house! I’m not sure what about M&Ms but they just make these cookies SO yummy!
1 cup softened butter
2 1/4 cups gluten-free flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup mini M&Ms
1. Mix butter for about 30 seconds in standing mixer.
2. Add in flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
3. Mix all ingredients, on low speed, for about 1 minute. Halfway through scrap sides with spatula and begin mixing again.
4. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 375.
6. Scoop about 1 Tbsp of dough onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. I love this cookie scoop.
7. Bake for about 9 minutes.